Shield your identity – Did you know that identity theft is the fastest growing crime in the U.S.? It has been listed as the number one consumer complaint for seven consecutive years. According to the Federal Trade Commission, losses stemming from identity theft total more than $56 billion annually with out-of-pocket expenses for victims increasing. The average victim takes 175 hours to restore their lives after identity theft and there are 27,000 new victims of identity theft daily. Don’t be one of them.
Farmers Identity Shield is a new option to help our customers deal with ID theft. This endorsement to our Farmers® Homeowners policy provides:
- Insurance Up to $30,000 in coverage
- Proactive monitoring services Tools to review and monitor your credit and public records for members of your household
- Identity Resolution Services Knowledgeable representatives to guide you through the ID recovery process and to provide multiple services, such as preparing all correspondence to notify credit bureaus and financial institutions, and placing fraud alerts and security freezes with credit bureaus
- Travel assistance and document replacement 24/7 help in canceling and replacing lost or stolen documents, from passports and visas to airline tickets and driver’s licenses
- Proactive consumer education Valuable information online and via newsletters and e-mail updates
In the unfortunate event that your good name falls into bad hands, having Farmers Identity Shield in place may offer one option to what can become a high-priority problem. Contact me to find out more about this attractive, industry-leading coverage.